Such a beautiful smile and hair. I would love to do more photos of her. This was a snap shot, nothing planned.
She allowed me to capture this beautiful image or her with the mountains in the back. It was a beautiful day. I appreciated everyone who allows me to capture the beautiful moments captured by our iris. We use a canon Rebel today. Nothing fancy, but it gets the job done!
Our neighbor and friend Shirley, she was so kind to allow me and my son to capture memories of her and her family. Just some of the stuff we do.
She was so sweet and kind about me telling her to get on top of walls, and staying in one position so that I can get the best shot. Such a sweet lady.
We do head shots for real estate agents, models, actors, actresses, memories, for fun. You name it, we can get it done.
How to determine whether a potential prospect is a sex-capade or true love.
Once you understand the three small but important steps to healthy relationships, you will learn more about potential lovers beforehand to determine if it’s really love or just lust. When dating set your pace, for true love does not come overnight. If you’re looking for a long term relationship, you want to make sure the person you choose is worthy of you. So use this information to recognize what you don’t want so that you can focus on whatever it is that you do want. Being able to strike up a conversation with a stranger shows maturity and a sense of confidence. So, if you’ve gotten this far, you’re on your way, which is precisely why you should read further.
1. Ask Questions To create interesting dialogue, start off by asking questions. Jot down some questions that you may want or need to know about your date, before meeting him or her. When getting to know this person, you want to ask questions that will align with your way of thinking and the things you desire in life. For instance: “What types of movies do you like?” This is a very common question and relevant if you enjoy movies. And wouldn’t it be nice to know that your date loves horrors, which you despise. See what I mean? However, if you ask a question like “Do you work out?” and he does and that’s what you like doing, then you know you share a common interest. Generating carefully chosen questions like these can help you in determining how much you and your new love interest have in common. It’s important to ask questions about the person’s background in order to get a feel for your similarities. Some questions that may be real deal-breakers, such as “What’s your religious background?,” are very important if you have a strong religious belief or just want someone who shares your beliefs. I strongly suggest letting the air out of the tire by posing questions like these early in the discussion:
• Are you married?
• What are your feelings about family?
• How do you feel about religion?
• Do you have kids?
If you’re planning to have family, it’s important that your potential love interest be on the same page.
Now that you have your questions in hand/head, it’s time to sit down with your date and “interview.” Yes, interview. This is all it is, an interview. You are meeting this person to find out if you are compatible. The second step is being observant. Give your undivided attention to this person by becoming tuned in to what he or she is telling you.
2. Be Observant Be present. Put your cell phone on vibrate and don’t look at it until you go to the ladies/gents room. You should have enough questions to keep up an interesting conversation. It’s important that you pay attention. Paying attention makes your date feel important and valid; you can definitely score points here. Observing one’s responses is important because later, if those responses change, it’s a red flag that maybe this person needs some healing from a previous relationship. Always follow up with additional questions related to the answers. Observe, if/when someone’s story changes too often. Consistency is important. Observe the person’s actions. Does he react when you ask questions, regardless of the type of question? This could be a sign of baggage (perceived ideologies from their experiences). You don’t want to move into a relationship that has baggage because that baggage could forever be in the way.
3. No sex Finally, sex is very intimate and if exposed too soon in relationships it could give the wrong impression; one may believe that this is how you are all the time. Initially the connection between two people is bound to be physical, unless they meet on a blind date. Attraction is such a small part of the equation, though. By taking your time and waiting to have sex you will find out if you like this person mentally, emotionally, and spiritually and whether there is a true connection or not. There’s a rule about having sex too soon in a prospective relationship: Don’t have sex for at least 90 days. Steve Harvey coined the 90-day rule in his book Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man. Don’t give up the drawls! Ladies and gents, until you know who this person is you’re courting, do not exposed your most intimate and precious part of yourself! True, you may never know some people even if it’s a 10-step program, this is why we take our time. One thing I can assure you is, you will learn more about this person thru communicating over 90 days, that will help you make the best decision possible, as compared to sleeping with him or her too soon. Once we become intimate with someone, everything has been put on the table, and if it happens too soon, there won’t be much to talk about, because you will have this awkward intimate relationship you feel committed to based on sex only. At first people will do everything you like because we all have an animalistic attraction and when we are attracted to someone our hormones are disturbed in an animalistic way, which is very sexy and so hard to resist. However, you have to stay focused on the goal if you’re looking for stability. It is imperative that you get to know the person before intimacy. So, why not cherish that feeling and, at the same time, get to know your potential wife/husband on a deeper level? You will also be more inclined to pay attention to your own feelings and have an understanding about what you’re not willing to live with versus what you want to live with.
Getting to know a love interest can take at least 12 face-to-face dates and/or 90 days. In this time span you will not only get to know the person’s habits, but you will find out if you truly want this person in your life. Sometimes this can happen in as little as three conversations. Once you’ve established the three small but important steps to healthy relationships you should have some idea about the person you’re dating or more knowledge about someone you want to date. If nothing else, getting to know the person better may lead to a lasting friendship. The bottom line is, lots of people have long relations after having sex the first night, but the question is, is it a healthy relationship?